- Errors should be removed for good band.
- Do not start sentences with conjunctions.
- Use more complex vocabulary.
- Do not repeat the sentences.
- Correct your mistakes.
- Flow of ideas:-
Connectivity of thoughts is very important.
- Understand the statement.
- Understand the opinion whether Positive or Negative.
- Don’t write less or more than 250 words.
- Don’t write off the topic.
- Don’t copy the words as it is from the statement.
Click on bit.ly/31QdNxM to Buy IELTS Guide “Success to IELTS” online Or click on amzn.to/2Irs1xD