Skip to content
- Have a quick look at the type of questions asked, you’ll know what you will be expecting in the reading passages.
- Don’t try to understand every word you stumble upon. The reading is meant to be read, not understood.
- Learn the trick of skimming and scanning. In this way, you will save a lot of time.
- Do not spend more than 15–20 minutes on each passage and try to write the answers on the answer sheet.
- Read the instructions for the questions very carefully. Always look for the word count in answers.
- Don’t panic. Stay calm and relaxed.
- Don’t stress too much over one question if you don’t know the answer. Make a guess and move on to the next question.